These seat belt re-webbing projects have two paths to completion:
- Most of our customers send us the seat belts out of their car. We replace the seat belt webbing on the same assembly equipment as the rest of our certified seat belt manufacturing assembly line.
- Customers sometimes buy new OEM seat belts and send those to us for seat belt webbing replacement services. They then sell their original seat belts and after installing the new ones to re-coup most of their expense.
- Purchase your reweb project online
- We'll respond via email with a project form and shipping instructions. Then mail your seatbelts to us.
- We send your seat belts back to you with the color of webbing you've selected installed.
Turnaround time is typically 2-5 business days.
*Price is per seat belt.