Seatbeltplanet.com's™ Universal “Extender”
You've probably seen the seat belt extenders with a buckle on one side and a tongue on the other side. While convenient, that design is extremely dangerous and likely to fail in an accident. The problem lies in the mismatched buckle/tongue combo (aftermarket tongue used with an OEM buckle). Just because the tongue clicks into your factory buckle does not mean it will stay together under load. We don't offer that style. What we do carry is a bolt in extender that is certified to FMVSS 209/302 safety standards. This bolts in line with your seat belt's end fitting and is designed to survive an accident and keep you safe!
- Easy to install universal seat belt extender for front or rear 3 Pt retractable applications
- Extends webbing retractor length.
- Seat belt extender for cars is available in 30 popular webbing colors
- Available in 6", 9" or our Standard 12" lengths.
- All seat belt measurements have a +/- 1" tolerance
- Meets Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standards 209 & 302
- Each car seat belt extender sold individually for one person only
- Proper mounting hardware & instructions included
- Fits virtually all cars, trucks or vans with 3 pt retractable seat belts
- Provides additional comfort for drivers & passenger who needs additional seat belt length for 3 point retractable seat belts ONLY!
- Attention! Will not work on Lap & Shoulder belts with dual retractors.